Big Bad Corn from LearnStuff.com

LearnStuff.com posted a great infographic about the overuse of corn in the United States.  Forward this to anyone who says corn is not used in everything.  “Corn is found in 3 out of 4 supermarket products.”  Based on correspondence with hundreds of companies, I would venture to say corn is used in the manufacturing, production, packaging or cleaning process of at least 50-75% of the remaining 25% of supermarket products.

About these ads

7 thoughts on “Big Bad Corn from LearnStuff.com

  1. Good grief, thats enough to make me p… er… throw up. No wonder corn allergy is skyrocketing in the US. Shoving all that corn-crap down peoples throats. And, they don’t even realize just how much GMO corn they are actually eating, at every single meal of the day, and even in between. We know that corn is not properly labeled, if it is even labeled at all. Most people don’t have a clue. I’ll post the info to my corn allergy e-mail lists.

    • Yet we still have over 90% of doctors convinced that people cannot be allergic to corn and the remaining 10% (almost) are convinced people cannot react to corn derivatives. If corn allergy or corn intolerance were actual diagnosed correctly, I believe it would become apparent that more people are, in fact, reacting to corn and corn derivatives. I also believe less people would be continually medicated and action would be taken to remove some of the corn that’s infiltrated every, single area of our lives. This could just be wishful thinking…

  2. Pingback: Big Bad Scary Corn Takeover (Infographic) | Prepper Podcast Radio Network

Questions? Comments? Want to say hi?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s